Let's make sure it fits
We do include measurements for all our ready made items, so you know exactly what to expect before you order. If you have any questions, please let call or email us.
Most of our rail shirts are made of 4 way stretch fabrics and fit measurements as follows:
XSmall - bust 28-32, waist 25-28
Small - bust 30-34, waist 27-30
Medium - bust 34-39, waist 30-34
Large - bust 38 -42, waist 34-38, XLarge 40-44, waist 36-40
XXLarge bust 44-46, waist 38-42
If you have a youth that is wearing a 14-16, the XSmall ladies' rail shirts work great!
We suggest the following to ensure accurate measurements:
- Do not try to measure yourself
- Use a soft measuring tape (tailor tape)
- Pull tape snug and ease off for measurement
- Do not add or subtract from your actual measurement. Exact measurements are necessary for construction.
- Call with any questions regarding extra length or growth room
We will need the following measurements for each of our custom made items.
Rail and Horsemanship/Showmanship Shirts
- Top of shoulder to wrist bone
- Base of neck (back) to natural waist line
- Shoulder to shoulder, front
- Shoulder to shoulder, back
- High hip
- Base of neck (back) to top of hip
- Upper arm
- Hip (fullest part)
- Top of thigh
- Mid thigh
- Inseam (without shoes or boots)
- Crotch (measure from belly button, between legs to waist line on backside)
- Upper waist and hip sitting (sit on edge of a chair and measure from the side of your natural waist line to the seat of the chair)
Measurements must be taken while wearing your show pants (or jeans), belt and boots.
- Waist - Measure natural waist
- V-Drop Waist - Pull tape in a "V" 1 inch below waist
- Outseam - From waist to floor (with boots)
- Inseam - From crotch to floor (with boots)
- Upper Thigh - Circumference of thickest part
- Middle Thigh - Circumference between crotch and knee
- Above Knee - Circumference one inch above knee
- Calf - Circumference of thickest part
- High Thigh - Circumference under buttock
- Ankle - Around boot shaft